• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 09 Boards

Speedy3

Yes, they can look for you being pq'd and being seen by the board. I finally broke down and called my OR today, He said this is about par for the course... Last month was kind of a fluke getting out so early, and I should hear something by mid-week.:icon_boxi

What is 'pq'?

Bonko

Final Select SNA (Sept 13th)
It means Professional Recommend it is what you are trying to get with the first board. Also shortened as Pro Rec

Speedy3

Are you sure? Cause my OR said that my app was "pro rec'd" but he may have misspoke. I just took it to mean that I had at least the minimum requirements. Can anyone back me up on that?

Speedy3

p.s.- Congrats Big Biff, Bonko and 3 guests for being just as lame as me on a Friday night! (by viewing this thread at the same time I am right now)

USNShadow

Round 2
Just got an email from my OR, he said he had just checked, still nothing. Should be up by middle of next week, i believe that's the consensus of the rest of the threads.

Big Biff

Got Em
No No, Its PQ'd before it goes to the board (all the papers are in order, free of administrative errors.) Then it goes to the board for Pro-Rec'd, then final select. PQ'd is just saying Im acceptable to be seen by the board from what I understand. The order makes sense.. Qualified - Recommended - Selected.

lg106

Big Biff has it correct: pre-qualified PQ, professionally-recommended PR, final select FS!
So does anyone know the projections for the Supply board at the end of this month, my OR said he thinks that they may have met their quota for FY09 already “I sure hope not?”
And I know that it is always the needs of the Navy, I just would like to hear what others have heard from their ORs!

m26

Contributor
So does anyone know the projections for the Supply board at the end of this month, my OR said he thinks that they may have met their quota for FY09 already ?I sure hope not??

I hope not!!! :(

One of my LORs will be a reserve O-6 who works at a Unified Combatant Command. He said Supply Corps was an area of need for the Navy. Actually, he told me that before I mentioned that I was applying Supply. Paraphrasing: "We have a need in certain areas like Supply Corps" [Then two more but I was too happy he said Supply to really catch them]

I'm cautiously optimistic.

lg106

M26, I sure hope he is right, that would be great, I definitely feel that I have a better chance at Supply then I do at SWO because of my Business Management Degree and the fact that I am working on my MBA.
If you don’t mind posting it, what are your stats m26?