• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

All female C-130 crew

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ryoukai said:
You don't get out often, do you...there were maybe three girls that I could tell were female.
You might want to consider laying off the peyote for a bit. It's obviously clouding your vision.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Steve Wilkins said:
You might want to consider laying off the peyote for a bit. It's obviously clouding your vision.

Seriously. I thought most of the ones from the Nordic countries were pretty hot.

Ryoukai

The Chief doesn't like cheeky humor...at all
Steve Wilkins said:
I'm from Hawaii...we don't have much worth bragging about but we do have hot hot ladies. I guess I'm spoiled in that respect.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Any chance that there are any exchange tours to Sweden, the Czech Republic, Brazil, Germany, or Russia that I can look forward to. . .uh. . . volunteering for when I get in the Navy? :D

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
There sure are... even for midshipmen. Theres a little thing called a FOREX where you get to fight with another navy over the summer. I was gunning all the way for that 1/c aviation cruise slot, but forging some international relationships might not be all that bad! :icon_smil

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
raptor10 said:
There sure are... even for midshipmen. Theres a little thing called a FOREX where you get to fight with another navy over the summer. I was gunning all the way for that 1/c aviation cruise slot, but forging some international relationships might not be all that bad! :icon_smil

You "fight" with another navy...yeah...no.

Yes, there are opportunities for exchange both as a Midshipman and later in your career as an Officer, in all Warfare Specialities (Marines as well).

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ryoukai, you have a certain category of hot ladies...beautiful ones, but definitely region specific. I think that if you came to one of the big southern Universities, you'd still make the same comments, just because of your exposure. I gotta tell you....you'd be wrong.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
gatordev said:
Ryoukai, you have a certain category of hot ladies...beautiful ones, but definitely region specific. I think that if you came to one of the big southern Universities, you'd still make the same comments, just because of your exposure. I gotta tell you....you'd be wrong.

Agreed, completely.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
"During the mission, the crew transported 151 Marines and their equipment. "

Most excellent!