• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

All female C-130 crew

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
ChuckMK23 said:
"During the mission, the crew transported 151 Marines and their equipment. "

Most excellent!

At least they didn't say "serviced" or anything like that. hahaha

tspell314

Morty07
What do you call it when you got a thing for swedish chicks?
Nordic fever? Polar fever?
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

macattack

tspell314 said:
What do you call it when you got a thing for swedish chicks?
Nordic fever? Polar fever?
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

My gf is half-Asian. My friend joked I have "yellow fever." :D

Ryoukai

The Chief doesn't like cheeky humor...at all
gatordev said:
Ryoukai, you have a certain category of hot ladies...beautiful ones, but definitely region specific. I think that if you came to one of the big southern Universities, you'd still make the same comments, just because of your exposure. I gotta tell you....you'd be wrong.

Different strokes, I guess. I don't put too much stock in blondes, just not my thing. I'm well aware that that puts me in the minority...oh well, less competition.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
I vote for the latin ladies. You just can't go wrong with a fine looking Puerto Rican, Brazillian, Mexican, etc. And before I get dumped with a mess of, "Latin girls are crazy," comments, let me just say this: At least you KNOW they're insane, and you don't have to play Russian roulette like with the gringas. Of course, I've got a somewhat biased opinion these days.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
gatordev said:
Ryoukai, you have a certain category of hot ladies...beautiful ones, but definitely region specific. I think that if you came to one of the big southern Universities, you'd still make the same comments, just because of your exposure. I gotta tell you....you'd be wrong.

Ain't nothin' like Southern girls, I can tell you that much. Maybe that's why I'm applying to so many Southern schools. :D

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
Ain't nothin' like Southern girls, I can tell you that much. Maybe that's why I'm applying to so many Southern schools. :D
Dude, you live in SOCAL. It doesn't get any better than this anywhere in the world. :D

Brett

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
zab1001 said:
You "fight" with another navy...yeah...no.

Yes, there are opportunities for exchange both as a Midshipman and later in your career as an Officer, in all Warfare Specialities (Marines as well).

My apologies but that "fight" (from my original post) should have been in qoutes, i know that you dont actually launch exocet missiles from French cruisers (not like France is looking to be an aggressor anytime soon) it was a very liberal use of the word... oh yeah for the record Im still gunning for the aviation slot.

macattack

gaijin6423 said:
I vote for the latin ladies. You just can't go wrong with a fine looking Puerto Rican, Brazillian, Mexican, etc. And before I get dumped with a mess of, "Latin girls are crazy," comments, let me just say this: At least you KNOW they're insane, and you don't have to play Russian roulette like with the gringas. Of course, I've got a somewhat biased opinion these days.

Yes, love the Latin girls. One of the (few) things I miss about Miami.