• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

All female C-130 crew

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
So, is it against the UCMJ to fraternize with officer/enlisted personel of a foreign nation? Never was covered in our fraternization briefs.

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Jolly Roger said:
So, is it against the UCMJ to fraternize with officer/enlisted personel of a foreign nation? Never was covered in our fraternization briefs.

I sure hope not.

Hey, I keep hearing stories about Australian women lovin' us "American" military boys. Is this true? Especially in the area of Perth.

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
Fezz CB said:
I sure hope not.

Hey, I keep hearing stories about Australian women lovin' us "American" military boys. Is this true? Especially in the area of Perth.

Don't know about Perth, but it was definitely true in Sydney

man that was a fun cruise

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Fezz CB said:
I sure hope not.

Yes, it is true. At least in my experience :tongue2_1

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett327 said:
Dude, you live in SOCAL. It doesn't get any better than this anywhere in the world. :D
BS! Having grown up in Socal myself and living in more cities there (coastal and inland) than I care to remember, that place has nothing on southern girls....NOTHING!

BT

Fezz CB said:
Did two port visits to Perth in '03, once for 4 days and then another one for two weeks. The Aussies never tired of us. The women were friendly and the guys have no problem buying the rounds. A very good place to visit, indeed. :D I think EA6B was with us for that too

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Steve Wilkins said:
BS! Having grown up in Socal myself and living in more cities there (coastal and inland) than I care to remember, that place has nothing on southern girls....NOTHING!
You obviously weren't hanging out at the right spots. I'm not talking about NoHo or Culver city. ;) Southern girls just seem hotter because they're easier to ply with booze and don't carry such a 'tude. :D

Brett

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Also, the Southern women aren't as psycho as many of the girls from SoCal that I have been around. But hey, maybe the girls in San Diego and San Francisco aren't as bad as the ones in LA.