• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

All female C-130 crew

HazeGray

Smoke On!
I'm a chick is San Diego and what I really want to know is where do all of the Marines from MCAS and Camp Pen all go to hang out?..... because that is were I want to be......

MCAS?????? there are many MCAS's, but i believe you mean Miramar.

anyways, if your down town SD try Kansas City BBQ. havent been for awhile, but its fun....plus, TOPGUN was flimed there. try out anything on harbor drive. also, the Casbah is alright on kettner blvd

if closer to o'side any bar off mission ave and 101 is filled with marines.....like right now. but their all drunk.

flygirlA47474

applicant PLC air-jrs 2006
Sry, let me specify (sp?) miramar, the one off the 15 on miramar way. I think I will go up there some time and bring some of my friends. I went to the Air Show this weekend and I was just overwhelmed with all of the Marine guys walking around, i loved it.

HazeGray

Smoke On!
if life was perfect Miramar would still be a NAS, along with TOPGUN....er...NSAWC. it still hurts to look up and not see "Fightertown USA" on hanger 2

now this is ot.

im going back to my 'wife' now :D :D :D

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
Yeah, plus you're in Whidbey now, so you're going to have to ratchet your chick standards down a couple hundred notches. Here's the acronym to describe your dating choices in Island County, MULE (Married, Ugly, Large, Enlisted).:D

Brett

I dont appreciate you making fun of me :icon_wink

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sry, let me specify (sp?) miramar, the one off the 15 on miramar way. I think I will go up there some time and bring some of my friends. I went to the Air Show this weekend and I was just overwhelmed with all of the Marine guys walking around, i loved it.
Young single girls you say? PM me for directions to my house ;)

Brett