• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

8APRIL2024 SWO Board

Dcekool

Anyone able to check on the names? I called my recruiter and no answer. I just want to know if I got accepted or not lol.

Swo0918

Anyone able to check on the names? I called my recruiter and no answer. I just want to know if I got accepted or not lol.
My recruiter said everyone got selected except for two people so 103 out 105 were yes. One person got no and they can’t re apply ever again. I got just no for swo which my recruiter said is 99% means I got picked up for supply. So unless your that one person who can’t apply every again then you got accepted lmao

Dcekool

My recruiter said everyone got selected except for two people so 103 out 105 were yes. One person got no and they can’t re apply ever again. I got just no for swo which my recruiter said is 99% means I got picked up for supply. So unless your that one person who can’t apply every again then you got accepted lmao
Why would someone never be allowed to apply again?

Y-sky

SWO select
I messaged my recruiter saying "I heard swo results are out. Did you hear anything?" He called me back right away.

Confirmed I was selected and OCS date is May 26th (going to request a later date, though (for family reasons) which they will hopefully approve)

aj1114

I’m putting my package in for the May 8 deadline. Got a hold of a CWO recruiter two weeks ago, a week and a half to study for the OAR while working 12 hr night shift. Took the test on May 2nd, got a 43. Not the score I wanted, was hoping for at least a 45, but I totally froze and mind went black as the math test started (lol).

-Prior service of 7 years of total active duty time, all in the Air Force.
-GPA of 3.36.

Tattoo waiver got approved this morning. Praying for my age waiver to get approved before May 8. 🙏

Anyway, this site has helped me providing study guides for the OAR. I bought the Trivium but felt like that book was as dry as the mometrix one. Barrons helped with Math and Mech as well as the study guides from this site. I want to keep studying and try to get a higher score just in case I don’t get picked up this month.

Also, the site below are the forums for each OCS dates.

aj1114

I’m putting my package in for the May 8 deadline. Got a hold of a CWO recruiter two weeks ago, a week and a half to study for the OAR while working 12 hr night shift. Took the test on May 2nd, got a 43. Not the score I wanted, was hoping for at least a 45, but I totally froze and mind went black as the math test started (lol).

-Prior service of 7 years of total active duty time, all in the Air Force.
-GPA of 3.36.

Tattoo waiver got approved this morning. Praying for my age waiver to get approved before May 8. 🙏

Anyway, this site has helped me providing study guides for the OAR. I bought the Trivium but felt like that book was as dry as the mometrix one. Barrons helped with Math and Mech as well as the study guides from this site. I want to keep studying and try to get a higher score just in case I don’t get picked up this month.

Also, the site below are the forums for each OCS dates.

**blank not black. Mistypo