• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 May 18 Pilot/NFO Selection Board

exNavyOffRec

Last board was huge for us and there is only so much room to push us through OCS and Flight school. When flight school gets backed up they lower the amount taken all at once and spread it out more so that they are having 100s of us on OHARP at the same time. None of this is gospel nor should be taken ad fact just what i have been told by countless recruiters and a retired O6.

yeah, no, not at all.

Mckegger

pilot
Last board was huge for us and there is only so much room to push us through OCS and Flight school. When flight school gets backed up they lower the amount taken all at once and spread it out more so that they are having 100s of us on OHARP at the same time. None of this is gospel nor should be taken ad fact just what i have been told by countless recruiters and a retired O6.
Not sure how this board is any different than the previous.. with the exception that the Pre-Selects were notified the day of the board last time, and this time they notified them a couple weeks ago if they met those ASTB minimum scores.

Wiltcary

All points taken sorry for the misinformed statement! Thanks rufio for setting me straight! Removal of content will occur! I will refrain from speaking.

AIRMMCPORET

Plan “A” Retired

Yep, my son graduates OCS 8 June and is looking at 3 months OHARP before flight school. SNFO’s, and SWO’s going right to thier next schools.

exNavyOffRec

Yep, my son graduates OCS 8 June and is looking at 3 months OHARP before flight school. SNFO’s, and SWO’s going right to thier next schools.

eh, it happens at random, the most OHARP we ever had were 2 at a time, and most were SNFO's and nukes, so it really isn't that many at all when you consider how many NRD's there are now.

Depending on the NRD CO some may not want to do OHARP, especially if the CO is not the nicest.

andrewt

Day two! But who is counting?...
Us, soon.

tenor.gif