• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 May 18 Pilot/NFO Selection Board

AIRMMCPORET

Plan “A” Retired
Didn’t know there was such a thing as Auto Quality, I wonder if my son was one he had really high scores, and GPA.

Good luck to you all.?

Wiltcary

Talk with OP today and he said that many of us would be waiting the two weeks. Possibly due to the hige influx of NFO and SNA from previous board not totally sure on that. Hoping for the best but preparing for worst. Been on this journey for 2.5 years 4 recruiters and a weight loss of 90lbs!

Last edited:

Seniuram

Talk with OP today and he said that many of us would be waiting the two weeks. Possibly due to the hige influx of NFO and SNA from previous board not totally sure on that. Hoping for the best but preparing for worst. Been on this journey for 2.5 years 4 recruiters and a weight loss of 90lbs!
Explain what you mean by influx from previous board.

Wiltcary

Explain what you mean by influx from previous board.
Last board was huge for us and there is only so much room to push us through OCS and Flight school. When flight school gets backed up they lower the amount taken all at once and spread it out more so that they are having 100s of us on OHARP at the same time. None of this is gospel nor should be taken ad fact just what i have been told by countless recruiters and a retired O6.

aribjc

Not too sure how waiting 2 weeks to tell us their decision would make a difference in their numbers, anyways damn I hope you're wrong cause that will be a long wait.

andrewt

Eh well if we're not waiting for prorec we'll be over in finsel purgatory. Thats why delaying a prorec result doesnt really make sense to me since you won't have orders for a while anyway.

Wiltcary

Eh well if we're not waiting for prorec we'll be over in finsel purgatory. Thats why delaying a prorec result doesnt really make sense to me since you won't have orders for a while anyway.
Fair point made unless it gas something to do with fiscal year. But like I said not favt by any means!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Last board was huge for us and there is only so much room to push us through OCS and Flight school. When flight school gets backed up they lower the amount taken all at once and spread it out more so that they are having 100s of us on OHARP at the same time. None of this is gospel nor should be taken ad fact just what i have been told by countless recruiters and a retired O6.

That made zero sense, whatsoever.