• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

usagi2080

Actually, I made a mistake when counting the wait time for May 2017 supply Board. I mistook the number year 17 on the heading as the date. The May Board convened on the 22nd, and the results came out on June 20th. This makes May 2017 wait time to be the Tuesday after the fourth week.

For the last year, Supply Board took about over 3 weeks to release results with a little over 4 weeks being the latest. That doesn't take into account when your recruiter would inform you of the information which might vary by a week or so. Two years ago, Supply Board had taken somewhere like 2 weeks. But it's typical for Supply Board to take 3-4 weeks.

I would say next week would be likely but September 20th would seem to be somewhere near the latest release date according to the previous stats.

exNavyOffRec

The board has been going for 3 weeks then. Does anyone know how long it takes for results to post after they conclude?

Just because the board was scheduled to start on the 21st doesn't mean it started, the info you get from NRC on remote boards is time since it was supposed to start, that date is an estimate, it is not unusual at all for boards that are remote to not start on time, I remember reading post on here of people being told by NRC the board was still in progress but one of the board members was visiting our NRD and they hadn't even started.

They make this schedule sometimes a year in advance, they don't know who will be on leave or who will be on travel, etc...... the remote board dates are only a date so that NRC has something to establish application due dates.

ichneumonidae

Just because the board was scheduled to start on the 21st doesn't mean it started, the info you get from NRC on remote boards is time since it was supposed to start, that date is an estimate, it is not unusual at all for boards that are remote to not start on time, I remember reading post on here of people being told by NRC the board was still in progress but one of the board members was visiting our NRD and they hadn't even started.

They make this schedule sometimes a year in advance, they don't know who will be on leave or who will be on travel, etc...... the remote board dates are only a date so that NRC has something to establish application due dates.

Good to know. Thank you!

usagi2080

Has anyone heard anything yet? I hope the result comes out tomorrow or this week. SC does have the longest wait compared to other Boards like Pilot and SWO... (sign).