• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Checking in as well. OAR 59 and 2.81 GPA Industrial Engineering major. I'm hoping there is a demand for Supply Officers this August for my sakes.

If you don't get CEC or Supply (both likely being the case with your low GPA), you really need to consider going Aviation. You are setting the bar too high for yourself with the low GPA that you have. Just the facts...

usagi2080

I estimated wait time for August Supply Board Pro Rec results using data gathered from May 2017 - Nov. 2014 Supply Boards. The average wait time is 3.13 wks. Most of the wait time fall between 2.5 wks to 3.8 wks. May 2017 Board is an exception/ outlier since it's the only Board that took more than 6.5 wks to give notification.
Results would mostly likely come out between 7-Sept-17 to 14-Sept-17 (2.5wks-3.8 wks wait time).
Any dates more than that would be an unusually long wait, and anything earlier would be an early notification.

ichneumonidae

I estimated wait time for August Supply Board Pro Rec results using data gathered from May 2017 - Nov. 2014 Supply Boards. The average wait time is 3.13 wks. Most of the wait time fall between 2.5 wks to 3.8 wks. May 2017 Board is an exception/ outlier since it's the only Board that took more than 6.5 wks to give notification.
Results would mostly likely come out between 7-Sept-17 to 14-Sept-17 (2.5wks-3.8 wks wait time).
Any dates more than that would be an unusually long wait, and anything earlier would be an early notification.

Thanks for putting that together, usagi! We really have some nice resources.

On a similar note, everyone, if you haven't taken a look at the spreadsheet that I put together with average stats ( both accepted & rejected) from the 2014-2017 AW members, feel free to check it out here! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aKnchxVcP89JOf3vaith5onYwGO5HRGDf8nH-IzZNXA/

A little TL;DR of it:
Average Age for those accepted: 25
Average OAR for accepted: 55
Average GPA for accepted: 3.5

Good luck, everyone!!

CMBKLCB

For CY17, prior service applicants have a 23% average selection rate. - Information received from community manager today. Good Luck!

BarbaraW

BOL will be down starting Aug, 25th till Oct, 2nd......Any word on another resource to check results..Thanks

Just checked BOL, current message states "BOL will be unavailable from 25 August 2017 to 08 September 2017 to facilitate a technical refresh of the Millington Data Center"

Chin

Just received an update from Millington. The board is still in session. Generally, the board takes 1-2 weeks, but there is no predetermined timeline.
Must be very competitive this board session. Hard decisions are made .