• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ichneumonidae

@grays357 Well, a few posts above yours @Chop07 posted this:

"Results are out and posted to the internal Navy Recruiting SharePoint site. Some stats for your review:

26 selects. 136 total to board. 19.1% selection rate. Of the 26 selects, 6 are fleet sailors. Of the 136, 38 are fleet applicants. 15.6% of fleet applicants were selected. A fleet applicant is ANY applicant in uniform, regardless of whether on active duty or reserve.

CONGRATS to all selected and welcome to my community!"

Also, there's a spreadsheet that I put together that I posted a few pages earlier in this thread of all of the stats of accepted/not-accepted applicants here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aKnchxVcP89JOf3vaith5onYwGO5HRGDf8nH-IzZNXA. A TL;DR: Average acceptance stats: OAR = 55, GPA = 3.5, age = 26.

Lots of other gouge on the site if you're willing to dig a little. Good luck with the next board!

ichneumonidae

My recruiter (and all recruiters, I assume) received my results on Sept 20th. Only thing I could think - do they know how to check? If so, maybe they did not submit your application..

Noles3

What part of the post where I say "please give your OR 1-2 business days to deliver the news" didn't you understand?

I apologise, I didn't mean to disrespect any members, the post can be deleted if I broke any rules.

Last edited: