• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ichneumonidae

Hello all- I am applying here as my number 1 and so figured I would create a thread for this board for all of us that are applying.

Good luck to everyone!! :)

ruengt

Hello,

I am working on my package for the upcoming board as well. I wonder if the acceptance rate go up or down at the end of the FY... or if that would even make a difference..:rolleyes:

ichneumonidae

Hi everyone, I have spent the last few days looking through 2014-2017 AW Supply OCS threads and compiled a Google/Excel Sheet with applicant's (both AD and NP) stats and whether they were PROREC'd or not.

I hope this compiling of publicly - though I did of course ask permission and did not include identifying info - available data will be at least somewhat helpful to others who are applying or have applied like me, and are curious how their application compares to accepted/rejected others on this board who were gracious enough to offer their stats.

Brief summary of the data: As @RUFiO181 and @NavyOffRec have advised countless times before, competitive scores for those selected seem to be in the 55OAR and ~3.5GPA range, with Business/Finance/Accounting majors heavily favored. Some have graduate degrees, most do not. Really helpful, knowledgable gouge provided by them and others as usual and so in a way this is kind of redundant. I guess there are worse things I could have done with my time... haha. Anyway, I included, to the best of my ability:

1) Whether PROREC Y/N
2) Board Date
3) Active Duty or Non-Prior Status
4) Age
5) OAR Score
6) Undergraduate Degree Major
7) Undergrad GPA
8/9) Graduate Degree/GPA
10) LORs and from who
11) Leadership Positions/Awards
12) Notable other stuff (e.g. drug/age waiver? Previous DWI? if provided)
13) Interviews and from who (Active Dute applicants)
14/15/16) Average Age/GPA/OAR of those accepted and rejected

Without further ado, here is the file: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aKnchxVcP89JOf3vaith5onYwGO5HRGDf8nH-IzZNXA/.

As a major caveat to a sheet like this:
Supply boards ascribe to the 'whole person' concept. In other words, while the GPA, OAR and a STEM/Business-specific major are highly emphasised in the process, what I was not able to gather are most 'whole person' attributes. For example, most people that I contacted about this sheet did not include some of their leadership or extra-curricular positions, or any extenuating (e.g. drug waivers) circumstances they were in. Also, this sheet does not exemplify the true acceptance rate (~10%), but rather those who come to this board and in general (IMO) are more prepared for the process.

If, after looking over this file, you see that you are not on the file and would like to be (or vice-versa!), please do not hesitate to PM me and I will take care of it right away. I PM'd many that I put on here but understand that many no longer check this forum.

Thanks for reading this lengthy post and good luck with all of your kits!
Ich

swander57

Checking in as well. OAR 59 and 2.81 GPA Industrial Engineering major. I'm hoping there is a demand for Supply Officers this August for my sakes.