• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2011 August, September, October, etc. OCS Boards

Ugh. It bothers me to even think about. I started the application process for an officer assencioins program back in March of 2010 and I am getting tired of the fact that a board has yet to even see my application. I am going to go on a drinking binge if this thing gets canxed.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Ugh. It bothers me to even think about. I started the application process for an officer assencioins program back in March of 2010 and I am getting tired of the fact that a board has yet to even see my application. I am going to go on a drinking binge if this thing gets canxed.

Dude, get used to it. I've been working on an application since October 2009 for OCS alone. Many other guys and gals have been going at this longer than I have. It's part of the process, so sit back and relax and crack open a cold one.

Maybe next time you will come prepared :)

Spoken like a true professional. Let me go grab the mezcal. :)

I guess you would know wouldn't you? All right, I will stop being a little B*tch. Now...Where's my beer?

On a more positive note, I got my first flight suit ever for my birthday.... Check it out. And yes, I have flown in it.
(The faces have been changed to protect the guilty in the event that my nerdy sense of humor generates ridicule instead of laughter.)

Flight_Suit-compiled.jpg

VNE

I say we start a pool of $ to give to Bobola if he shows up to OCS wearing his flight suit.....I'm in for $100.

(I can only say this half-jokingly as I have heard stories about people climbing off of their Harley at OCS while wearing their pre-bought bags and sporting Ray Bans.) :icon_roll