• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

AD folks have any experience with the conditional release stuff? Paul just emailed me and said that was missing for me. What would I need to send to him once my community manager approves, is their a letter or document they'll generate?

BDavis11

Contributor
AD folks have any experience with the conditional release stuff? Paul just emailed me and said that was missing for me. What would I need to send to him once my community manager approves, is their a letter or document they'll generate?
You aren’t navy are ya? I didn’t have to do that portion. From looking through these forums there is a form number for that I just can’t remember it off the top of my head

You aren’t navy are ya? I didn’t have to do that portion. From looking through these forums there is a form number for that I just can’t remember it off the top of my head
I am currently in the reserves fts community. Paul last minute told me I needed a conditional release so I did the EPar 1306 and sent it to the community manager for approval. Paul wasn’t precise or exact in what he actually needed just told me my pack was missing that and all that I needed.

Val135

I am currently in the reserves fts community. Paul last minute told me I needed a conditional release so I did the EPar 1306 and sent it to the community manager for approval. Paul wasn’t precise or exact in what he actually needed just told me my pack was missing that and all that I needed.

He might be talking about a DD368, it’s a conditional release form. If you google it you can find a fillable version.