• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

WorldWar33.3

giphy.gif

amf0229

Pro Rec Y SNFO
I went for a run to calm my nerves. It didn't work.
We are getting ready to deploy here very soon, so I have been able to keep my mind occupied. But today, an NFO in my squadron passed me in the p-way and asked me how my OCS application is going... ? now I'm obsessing again.

First thing I would do is go get a vision test from a civilian, if they say you are 20/50 in your right eye then you have decisions to make.

If you are 20/20 then take that to your recruiter and see what he can do.

MEPS is mainly about processing enlisted and so the big thing is correctable to 20/20 and for 99% of people it is so that is why the guy said what he said, for SNA it has to be correctable to 20/20 and the worse eye can be no worse than 20/40 uncorrected I believe.

Had a full eye exam yesterday and eye doctor said I have absolutely no vision problems whatsoever (20/20). Hopefully everything works out.

LedTasso

Looks like it? I was really looking forward to it. Just seeing my name finally on even just the at-board list would make me feel better.

I guess that means it’s time to reset and do it all again next week. The waiting game continues. ?