• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

BB Poison

Contributor
Hopefully I'll make this one, here's a spreadsheet:

BDavis11

Contributor
Submitted for the AUG board but looks like I'm getting pushed to this board.
OAR 56 6/6/6
BA Criminal Justice
GPA 2.68
Applying for SNA/NFO
Submitted June 24

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
Hey everyone!

I’ll be applying to this board too. I also made a new excel sheet for us, a little easier to follow than the older versions. Please check it out and input your stats when you can.

Thanks

JMT865

I also submitted for the last board but was pushed to this one. Godspeed.
ASTB - 53/6/7/7
BA - Anthropology/Political Science
GPA - 3.90
Applying SNA/NFO

BDavis11

Contributor
Hey everyone!

I’ll be applying to this board too. I also made a new excel sheet for us, a little easier to follow than the older versions. Please check it out and input your stats when you can.

Thanks

not going to lie, the original was pretty easy to read. Not sure why we need the "excel for dummies" version. It actually leaves out some useful numbers.

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
not going to lie, the original was pretty easy to read. Not sure why we need the "excel for dummies" version. It actually leaves out some useful numbers.

Oh sorry, lol, I meant "follow" as in the logic for the cell compartmentalization.

OCD was hitting me hard with these past boards so I thought I'd switch up the formatting to please the senses, haha. In my opinion, some of the previous excel sheets had stats that weren't useful or could be intuitively determined (their input just added to clutter).

(I'll add more info to the sheet though)

BDavis11

Contributor
Oh sorry, lol, I meant "follow" as in the logic for the cell compartmentalization.

OCD was hitting me hard with these past boards so I thought I'd switch up the formatting to please the senses, haha. In my opinion, some of the previous excel sheets had stats that weren't useful or could be intuitively determined (their input just added to clutter).

(I'll add more info to the sheet though)
lol I know what you mean since you explain it like that.

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
@BDavis11, Better?

I do like the updates images but do you think we could get a hawkeye in there too?