• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

skb832

I recently scored a 63 7/5/7 on the ASTB. I am applying for SNA. Just wondering if someone has any experience weeing people with decent ASTB scores but a poor PFAR score that was selected. Trying to decide if I need to retake.

JoeBob1788

There is a January 22 board listed on the accessions snapshot, but I haven’t seen a due date or a specific board date.

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
I recently scored a 63 7/5/7 on the ASTB. I am applying for SNA. Just wondering if someone has any experience weeing people with decent ASTB scores but a poor PFAR score that was selected. Trying to decide if I need to retake.
Do not retake it until the results of this board have come out.

If you are not selected, take it again. BUT, you better damn well get as good or better than your original ASTB or you'll be applying to the next board with scores that aren't as good.

Does anyone know the next sna/nfo board dates for early to mid fy22 or fy23? Trying to get an idea of deadlines and such. Can't seem to find anything anywhere on the web. But any help would be greatly appreciated?

BDavis11

Contributor
Fun Fact: I just did a little research. The last at-board list actually was posted on a Thursday. A fellow AD member didn't access it until Friday, which was a month before the board. So essentially, I wouldn't expect it until the end of next week at the earliest. I also just checked and NOTHING. HAPPY WAITING PEOPLE!!

JMT865

Fun Fact: I just did a little research. The last at-board list actually was posted on a Thursday. A fellow AD member didn't access it until Friday, which was a month before the board. So essentially, I wouldn't expect it until the end of next week at the earliest. I also just checked and NOTHING. HAPPY WAITING PEOPLE!!
Sounds about right. My OR told me they release the at-board list exactly a month before the board review to give all of us a month to make adjustments if needed. This would mean 1OCT2021.

Doback

Sounds about right. My OR told me they release the at-board list exactly a month before the board review to give all of us a month to make adjustments if needed. This would mean 1OCT2021.
I hate how much sense that all makes, at least I can stop constantly refreshing this page every 5 seconds.

Thanks in advance to the AD that eventually posts it.