• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

JoeBob1788

Lol I didn’t even look on here yesterday. Too busy with a newborn. Y’all are really going through it. The person that said “I know a guy” was believable. I haven’t heard anyone on here saying that Paul pushed them to the next available board like what happened to me so it doesn’t seem like the board has hit maximum capacity ?????? happy stressing for another week. On the plus side we are a week closure to judgement day
Congrats!! Me too, the little guy definitely keeps the time flying by as we wait.

acmino68

Anyone else following what's going on between China and Taiwan? Hopefully nothing breaks out before we all have our Wings of Gold!!

amf0229

Pro Rec Y SNFO
2c on you
3c on @amf0229
15c on @Tkoelsch because he has friends in high places ?
Don't place any bets on me guys. Lol. I am about to deploy like... tomorrow haha. I don't have computer access at work for the time being and for some reason I can't get my personal computer to log in to the at board list for some reason it is having a certificate error!!

WorldWar33.3

Don't place any bets on me guys. Lol. I am about to deploy like... tomorrow haha. I don't have computer access at work for the time being and for some reason I can't get my personal computer to log in to the at board list for some reason it is having a certificate error!!
Good luck on your deployment! I hope you get some good news while you're out there

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
Anyone else following what's going on between China and Taiwan? Hopefully nothing breaks out before we all have our Wings of Gold!!

Not to be pessimistic or anything but if war, I.e. a continuation of china’s civil war, is physically reinvigorated. I do not believe we will contribute anymore than words of encouragement.

I believe our politicians and allies will look to lose Taiwan verses potentially 100s of millions of lives. We also have to look at the legitimacy of the case China holds. China will call upon the U.N. to respect their power of 5 status that gives them control over U.N. Intervention.

Not to mention, only 14 nations acknowledge Taiwan’s independence… and we ain’t one of them. If we really supported Taiwan then we would have at least let them participate in the Olympics and not through the Olympic committee.

Edit: I, unequivocally, support Taiwan but it is a ticking time bomb that China will eventually move on and reclaim.

WorldWar33.3

Not to be pessimistic or anything but if war, I.e. a continuation of china’s civil war, is physically reinvigorated. I do not believe we will contribute anymore than words of encouragement.

I believe our politicians and allies will look to lose Taiwan verses potentially 100s of millions of lives. We also have to look at the legitimacy of the case China holds. China will call upon the U.N. to respect their power of 5 status that gives them control over U.N. Intervention.

Not to mention, only 14 nations acknowledge Taiwan’s independence… and we ain’t one of them. If we really supported Taiwan then we would have at least let them participate in the Olympics and not through the Olympic committee.

Edit: I, unequivocally, support Taiwan but it is a ticking time bomb that China will eventually move on and reclaim.
Very true. We've been giving Taiwan military aid and pretty much telling them "Alright Taiwan, you're strong enough to defend yourself like a big boy... Keep us out of this one!"

The China-Taiwan "Cold War" is such a non-issue here in the states, that the main thing we're hearing about on the news right now is Facebook being down or the oil spill on the West Coast