• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

Danielle29

Y’all mean to say that I stressed bake for the last three days for nothing since there’s no at board list out today ☠️? Hopefully we all hear something about it next week before my house turns into a bakery/restaurant ?

Attachments

• E5128340-9542-4E66-B62D-C31527EC4EB7.jpeg
    E5128340-9542-4E66-B62D-C31527EC4EB7.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 19

BDavis11

Contributor
Lol I didn’t even look on here yesterday. Too busy with a newborn. Y’all are really going through it. The person that said “I know a guy” was believable. I haven’t heard anyone on here saying that Paul pushed them to the next available board like what happened to me so it doesn’t seem like the board has hit maximum capacity ?????? happy stressing for another week. On the plus side we are a week closure to judgement day

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
Lol I didn’t even look on here yesterday. Too busy with a newborn. Y’all are really going through it. The person that said “I know a guy” was believable. I haven’t heard anyone on here saying that Paul pushed them to the next available board like what happened to me so it doesn’t seem like the board has hit maximum capacity ?????? happy stressing for another week. On the plus side we are a week closure to judgement day
Wow congrats!

amf0229

Pro Rec Y SNFO
Congratulations on the new baby! I’m sure that’s keeping your mind off things a bit?