• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

CWFM713

Slow. My gf talked me into training for a half marathon so I'm trying not to overdo it. This is my first one so I'm still trying to figure out pacing for it. Shooting for sub-2 hours for the race itself though

If you’re the kind of human that enjoys some structure, check this out - https://www.halhigdon.com/training-programs/half-marathon-training/novice-1-half-marathon/

For your first one, just run your own race. The only step you have to take is the next one. You’ll kill it. And have fun!

RSPaviator

My OR diagnosed me with a case of hurry up and wait.
Anyone know what OCS times are looking like out of this board? Like is it early next year or like 6 months from that? I’ve heard some people say different things.
I got picked up in August, originally classed up for OCS in March, and nearly 80-90% of our board got pushed dates (it seems the AD guys may have gotten to keep their dates as well as some others). I’m now scheduled for the first class of FY 23 (currently projected 24 July 2022) but the majority of my original group got pushed to Sep, and Oct, so I am guessing this board will be picking up with classes following that (with exceptions of course).

Meanwhile, I picked up and moved out to PCola and am 5 minutes from Whiting Field and am surround by SNA’s finishing primary. Dying on the inside a little but lucky enough to get one of the earliest dates.

KSchik11