• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

Sharkdiver

Idk if you saw the spread sheet but we already had someone picked up for SNA with a 6/6/6. Also they have flight exp. That just shows they look at multiple aspects.
That was me. I first applied to the May 2020 board and wasn’t accepted. A few days later I started my PPL to boost my application. I decided to just add the flight hours and not retake the ASTB yet since you can only take it a limited number of times.

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
That was me. I first applied to the May 2020 board and wasn’t accepted. A few days later I started my PPL to boost my application. I decided to just add the flight hours and not retake the ASTB yet since you can only take it a limited number of times.
Thanks. Did you change anything else in your application? Was it just some flight hours or did you get PPL before this board?

Sharkdiver

Thanks. Did you change anything else in your application? Was it just some flight hours or did you get PPL before this board?
All I added was about 50 flight hours (haven’t finished the PPL yet) and a LOR from my CFI. And updated my motivational statement to say I was grateful for the push to start flying now, how it will make me a better SNA, etc..

FloridaDad

Start the FloridaDad memes
One time I had the sole of one of my cleats come completely off during the first game of a two day national championship tournament… that freaking sucked. I ran over the medical tent in the middle of a match and had them use medical tape wrapped around my shoe to reattach the spikes as well as possible. Spent the entire rest of the tournament playing in a broken shoe. It sucked!