• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

Skylanepilot1981

Once morale over waiting for selection results is at an all time low, that’s precisely when they will announce a couple more unofficial pro rec Y. The rest of us will get that familiar shot of adrenaline and plead with one of the AD brethren to check that site and post some screenshots which we will pour over until we realize no changes have been made. Then one of us will speculate something about FY22 sna needs to raise our spirits, however exnavyofficerrec will slap him down with his worn and calloused hands that have slapped down so many before him.
Wow how could you guess this?! ??

FloridaDad

Same lol. Trying to put my anxiety about whether the May boards are happening to bed. Really having a hard time focusing on work haha
Like I said in our barely active (since we all hang out here instead) thread, whether the May board is cancelled or not will probably have little effect on our eventual ship dates with how backed up things are. I’d obviously prefer to have an answer sooner, but I try to keep that perspective.