• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1,001 questions about the ASTB (post your scores & ask your questions here!)

Lloyd Christmas

I actually talked to my recruiter and she said no. I am planning on going for Intel. I don't want to fly. I respect you guys that do it, but man I'll tell you what I'm scared of heights.

Hawk12

None
True, it is going to be something I'll talk with my advisor about, I don't really know what type of scores people get from ROTC. Seems a lot of people here are doing OCS :p

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
True, it is going to be something I'll talk with my advisor about, I don't really know what type of scores people get from ROTC. Seems a lot of people here are doing OCS :p

I would be more worried about my alma mater than my ASTB scores if I was you! ;)...

MGoBrew11

pilot
Hawk12,

My impression from reading around the site is that you need slightly higher scores for OCS than ROTC. There was a thread in the ROTC section awhile back where people that got picked up for aviation were listing their scores and many of them had similar scores to you. Most of the people that get selected on here for OCS have reported scores of some 6s and 7s on the line scores and around 55 or higher on the OAR.

Never any harm in applying though.