• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

tberge22

Last I remember reading here no new names had been added to the OCS rosters since early last month. Does anyone with access know if new names have been added since? Seems like if they weren’t still adding people then we’d all have our answer by now.

TheCoon

Cyberpunk comes out next week, if I can just make it until then ill be fine waiting for results - although that would make the 6 weeks mark.

Unless they delay it... again...

Really though, I’m pumped about Cyberpunk. Not a big video game guy anymore but damn it looks amazing.

Tracker95

If you were seen by the board please put your info on the Excel, or list them here. It helps future applicants gauge their application.

SNA/NFO?
OAR
AQR
PFAR
FOFAR
GPA
Prior service Y/N
Flight Experience Y/N
If you were seen by the board please put your info on the Excel, or list them here. It helps future applicants gauge their application.

SNA/NFO?
OAR
AQR
PFAR
FOFAR
GPA
Prior service Y/N
Flight Experience Y/N
stats have been on the board since beginning

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Haha! in August? or when...

Cyberpunk looks epic. I loved all the witcher games, this is a welcome addition.

Hahaha we have the same date, and i'm stoked.
Well right now it's September but if the hubbub about moving dates for age critical applicants is true I'd expect to go by May.

A little USAF basic training story;

One day I raised my hand in the middle of the DI's instruction and made a point to tell the Drill Instructor that she was commanding the flight wrong during our drill. The entire flight looks over at me like "WTF?". I corrected the DI on how to properly march the flight because she was doing it wrong and I got a little annoyed when she blamed us for it looking like garbage. She later said I was right and continued to march the Flight. It was better when she called the command properly...