• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Your Favorite "Gun Related" Quote?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
"The two most important rules in a gunfight are: always cheat and always win." -- Clint Smith

"If you’re not shootin’, you should be loadin’. If you’re not loadin’, you should be movin’. If you’re not movin’, someone’s gonna cut your head off and put it on a stick." -- Clint Smith

"A handgun is for fighting your way to your rifle." -- adapted by Clint Smith (and used in other versions by many others)

"Safety is nice, but it's not first. Life is first and life is not safe." -- Col Jeff Cooper

"Remember the first rule of gunfighting... "have a gun." -- Col Jeff Cooper

brownshoe

Contributor
"Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful."

-Full Metal Jacket

And...:) Remember this chant?

"This is my rifle,
This is my gun,
This is for fighting,
This is for fun."

Steve

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
"Not so fast El Guapo! Or I'll pump you so full of lead you'll be using your dick for a pencil!"

KBayDog

I'm a lead farmer motha f*cker

+1

"I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
-Harry Callahan

brownshoe

Contributor
edit.

Great movie. Off topic but "I luve you long time" then became famous.

"Me so horny." 'member that line? This is a great great movie. I actually think I'll watch the video this evening while I eat supper. So many great lines and scenes.

Steve :)

brownshoe

Contributor
"I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
-Harry Callahan

"I just gots' ta' know";)

Steve

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
"Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me .. "??? -- Mae West :D

MaeWest.jpg

utak

"That's a pretty cool sidearm you got there, what is it?"
"I don't know what it's called. I just know the sound it makes when it takes a man's life."

jdflyer09

"Me so horny." 'member that line? This is a great great movie. I actually think I'll watch the video this evening while I eat supper. So many great lines and scenes.

Steve :)

" How do you shoot women & children?"

"Easy, ya just don't lead 'em as much"

"Anyone that runs is a VC, anyone that stands still, is a well disciplined VC."

:D