• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Your Favorite "Gun Related" Quote?

Renegade One

None
Here's one:

"God is not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of those who shoot best." -- Voltaire

Nice application to Naval Aviation as well...replace "big battalions" with "fastest/most maneuverable/highest technology airplanes", etc...but then it wouldn't be Voltaire.

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...
And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...Written down the side of mine...Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... F#$K off! --Bullet Tooth Tony

FlyinRock

Fast is fine, Accuracy is final. Bill Jordan
No one ever got killed by a fast moving loud noise. Anon
I can help you see if there is life everafter. Marine
BANG you're dead. Marine Sniper

BullGator

"Guns don't kill people. I KILL people." -bumperstickers, and a sign on someone's house, if I remember correctly

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
fps_doug.jpg
-FPS Doug

B

Blutonski816

And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...
And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...Written down the side of mine...Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... F#$K off! --Bullet Tooth Tony

Turkish: Fvckin' 'ell Tom. What'ssat?
Tommy: It's me belt, Turkish.
Turkish: No, Tommy, there's a gun in ya trousahs. What is a gun doin' ya trousahs.
Tommy: It's for protection!
Turkish: Protection from what? Zee Germans??

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
This came from somebody here on AW, but it was so long ago, I can't remember who...

The other day my CAG discharged his 9mm into a ready room chair, narrowly missing someone sitting next to it before his combat flight. Needless to say, said combat flight did not occur, chair was awarded Purple Heart, and the CAG requallified with 9mm.

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
"Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful."

-Full Metal Jacket