• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Your chances are....(penalty box for those who can't help asking about their chances)

nugget61

pilot
I just turned my application in for the July 15 deadline, and I have a clean record and everything and I have not drank since I have been interested in applying. I was just wondering since my application just got what would happend if I got caught drinking underage.

Drink tonight, risk your career/life. Wait a few years, have a kick ass job and then get trashed after work.
I don't think alcohol is worth it. And if you do, you might want to reconsider the job.

porw0004

standard-issue stud v2.0
pilot
I had a 3.11 B.S. in Aero Eng, 68 8/7/7 ASTB, captain of the football team, drum major of the marching band at the same time, hunt, fish, exercised regularly, shit-tons of honors/awards, and a misdemeanor theft/curfew violation @ 16.

It took me 6 years to get accepted into a commissioning path in some branch. Granted it's too complex of a selection process to say if any one factor that isn't outright disqualifying is keeping you from your goal, but I think it's safe to say:

If this is what you really want, do not #$@& around.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
I just turned my application in for the July 15 deadline, and I have a clean record and everything and I have not drank since I have been interested in applying. I was just wondering since my application just got what would happend if I got caught drinking underage.

If you peruse the archives, you'll see lot's of people have gotten a waiver for this kind of thing. However, they were all before the fact.

I have only one thing to say on underage drinking. If you get caught, and I mean the kind of caught that matters, you were probably doing something absolutely retarded and it was probably avoidable if you had sense at all / proper prior planning.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor

please don't feed the troll...:thumbdn_1

porw0004

standard-issue stud v2.0
pilot
So how did that work out at half-time?

It was pretty funny actually. I would just conduct from the podium in my full game setup, take the band off the field, then run down to the locker room for the last part of the half-time brief.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None

Don't get caught, don't do anything stupid when you're drunk. Have fun.

pourts

former Marine F/A-18 pilot & FAC, current MBA stud
pilot
Something needs to be done about changing the drinking age to 18 or 19. I think it is ridiculous that it is 21. Too bad it will never change.

jooman360

sticky situation

My application will be reviewed July 15 which is the good news. I expect to be a supply officer. The sticky part is that I have this mole that has slowly been getting bigger by my eye and i never thought anything of it until recently. Today I noticed that the skin around it has become red. My question is how long after the board reviews the application am I officially in. I don't know if I should have the mole looked at or try to wait it out because my thought is it could keep me out of the navy if it is cancer. I don't think its cancer but if it is and I wait to be officially accepted that potentially could be worse. I really need some advice I don't know what to do.