• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Yes Tailhook

Raptor2216

Well perhaps if you didn't harass them while they were studying for RIs in the wing building and tell them that studying is a waste of time if they want to get jets so they should just drink beer, then perhaps we would hook you up...:D

What a small world...I experienced this harassment just yesterday.

hobiesailor13

pilot
Tailhook is supposedly starting up, but the people who graduated primary and selected jets will be exempt from having the chance of going E2s as I understand it. This week will be the first tailhook selecting class, so people from the weeks before will do the tailhook syllabus, but the guys who selected jets will stay jets and the jets who selected E2C2s will stay with them as well

rcastor426

i just selected yesterday nov 21 2007, t1 meridian....so that is def true. now maybe when i get there they will just give me a jet spot :)

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
now maybe when i get there they will just give me a jet spot :)
Not going to happen, the first T1 class started up about a month ago.....and yes they did change the tests....the gouge no longer works, welcome to Meridian.

E2Cougar

NFO
None
_42489505_baby_sounds_bbc416.jpg

;)
That is possibly the worst thing that could happen at tailhook, but that comes 9 months later, amirite?

Kycntryboy

pilot
Not going to happen, the first T1 class started up about a month ago.....and yes they did change the tests....the gouge no longer works, welcome to Meridian.

Apparently they are going to be overlapping old E2C2 pipeline and tailhook pipeline for the first year. After that it is going to be straight tailhook. Oh, our class is taking care of that little gouge issue ;)

tk628

Electronic Attack Savant
pilot
I'll find out soon if I'm going to be joining you Kycntry... do you need a friend?.....

Raptor2216

Hey i'm selecting next week out of corpus. Do you have any idea as to how many Marines are selecting out of Oklahoma for next week?

I'll find out soon if I'm going to be joining you Kycntry... do you need a friend?.....

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
Is there a general location that people live out in Meridian? Like a centralized place like the Island out here in Corpus?

PURower

pilot
A bunch of guys live at the Woodlands Apt. complex. There is another group of apartments right next door and there are several SNA's there as well.