• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Yes Tailhook

Kycntryboy

pilot
I'm sure all those selecting from Primary will be happy to know that Tailhook is coming online in November. Apparently I'm in the first class, and the decision will come after phase-1 field quals. Horray... where did I put my bourbon..

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
I'm sure all those selecting from Primary will be happy to know that Tailhook is coming online in November. Apparently I'm in the first class, and the decision will come after phase-1 field quals. Horray... where did I put my bourbon..
Back on May 24th....I was told I was going to be in the "first tailhook" class....Well, it didn't work out that way so drink the bourbon for bourbon's sake and not for self pity.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
_42489505_baby_sounds_bbc416.jpg

;)

MSkinsATC

pilot
Back in July when I selected the only choice was tailhook....no j1 or j2....anyone know what that was all about?

ATLien

Can I talk to you, Michael?
pilot
Good luck, man. Hit those practice sims, work hard, but remember to be a dude too. The fleet is small (as I've heard) and you don't want a bad stigma attached to your name.

Kycntryboy

pilot
Just also learned that since thier switching to TIMS their changing the tests. So "The Gouge" may no longer be good gouge. I don't know though they switched to TIMS right when I got to primary and we took the old tests all the way through. In any case, like the class leader says we gonna have to stick together to get through this

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
And where the heck is the gouge? Students are holding back from us IUTs!

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot
And where the heck is the gouge? Students are holding back from us IUTs!

Well perhaps if you didn't harass them while they were studying for RIs in the wing building and tell them that studying is a waste of time if they want to get jets so they should just drink beer, then perhaps we would hook you up...:D

Like to welcome "competition" to the stage ladies and gentlemen.

Can thank one smart a** person for making a comment way back that caused all this, and in reality it is a good thing for EVERYONE in my humble opinion (students, instructors, fleet, THE NAE). Another shot for those that felt cheated out of primary. Lots of good ways to look at this.