• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

XBOX/PS2 on deployment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kycntryboy

pilot
vegita1220 said:
That IS sweet. Too bad the first one for the Cube wasn't like it. Guess they finally gave into the "we hate freaky link crowd."

One thing about their creators is that they like to try new things. I was hating on the first one, and I preordered the game just to get the free disk that came with it (Master Quest from Orcarina of Time). The game turned out good, but I would only want that style once. I'm really looking forward to this game.

DairyCreamer

Seriously guys... if ya wanna talk video games, make another thread of it in the Misc forum.

The life of a carrier pilot is one thing (even some banter about video games and passing the time), but the outlook of the future of gaming is another topic.

~Nate

zuggerat

i have the HD adapter for my parents HDTV... its so amazing with some of the games... even under 480i is great looking. It's definitely worth the 20 dollars i paid for it

Status
Not open for further replies.