• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

XBOX/PS2 on deployment

Status
Not open for further replies.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Most people will take their personal PS2 or XBOX on cruise and sometimes play in the ready room or their stateroom. We had a N64 and played 007 on the big screen in the Ready Room...Awesome. How else would I have survived so many GQ's. :)
ea6bflyr

zilber

pilot
ea6bflyr said:
Most people will take their personal PS2 or XBOX on cruise and sometimes play in the ready room or their stateroom. We had a N64 and played 007 on the big screen in the Ready Room...Awesome. How else would I have survived so many GQ's. :)
ea6bflyr
That's awesome!!! When I was a midshipman on my senior cruise, during the beginning of GQ we used to sprint to our state room to play PS2.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Thats the weird thing.... I worked hard my first 2 years, with average results.... I give up and reduce my goal from being a good student to one who just passes.... and I make deans list easily.

HALO helps your GPA. In a single person test it has shown dramatic results!

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
With about 4 years before I will be able to set foot on a carrier <if I ever>... I wonder what they will be at then.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
zuggerat said:
exactly... you'll be able to play online halo with the stateroom nextdoor .... muahahaha no work

don't need internet for that, just a direct connection cable. Got one at home so we can get 8 people going instead of studying!!!

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
what is this "invest" nonsense you speak of? you are only young once! My dad says "invest"... "save for a house"... we have our whole lives to earn money... but you can only be young once.

Status
Not open for further replies.