• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

WTF, over

Status
Not open for further replies.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
(A) No way the Navy is gonna pay for other service A-Poolers to go through NPS online courses.

(B) Just a thought...you may get stashed AFTER winging. I was, for 2 months. If you dig around, you can work the system and find a decent gig. They tried to make me run morning PT for the stashed guys awaiting T-34 groundschool in Corpus. Uh...no way....I talked with the STUCON officer, who I had flown with in adavnced, and I got a gig flying once a week with the foreign guys on their "team solos" (foreign guys weren't allowed to sign for aircraft). I also did a few ferry runs for guys riding the NOMI Express from Corpus to PCola.

Scamahmrd

Boiler Up!
pilot
Anyone know what the wait is like for the NFO types? I'm waiting for service selection results right now, so I'm still not sure whether I'm going to fly or ride.

OC Scameheorn

Status
Not open for further replies.