• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Word on EP-3's?

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Easy guys, it's a 737. Nothing secret about it, other than how many times I'm gonna make you go around right side and enter a right downwind that will only result in more go arounds. I don't even know how you ever land. But if you do eventually get a chance, try a flaps 40 for fun. It'll knock your NFO's teeth out.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Easy guys, it's a 737. Nothing secret about it, other than how many times I'm gonna make you go around right side and enter a right downwind that will only result in more go arounds. I don't even know how you ever land. But if you do eventually get a chance, try a flaps 40 for fun. It'll knock your NFO's teeth out.
Is this delayed revenge for the P-3s repeatedly knocking the arresting gear out of battery?

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Is this delayed revenge for the P-3s repeatedly knocking the arresting gear out of battery?

haha the P-8's still do a decent job of that (though realistically so do we).....the AF manual policy regarding rigging of SF gear causes more everyday problems than it will ever address, IMO.

I'm just poking fun at how often those poor souls end up getting waved off for being out of sync with landing EA-18 traffic. More flight time though I guess? :)