• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Will I get sent home for being too skinny?

Phrost_Bite

Future Flyboy
Here's the deal, I've always been a naturally thin guy. I will be shipping out to PLC Seniors 2nd Increment in a few weeks but I am currently a few lbs under weight for my height. Does anybody think they will try to send me home after the initial weigh in? By the way, did the weight standards change? I was at PLC Juniors last summer and was fine with the weight standards. Maybe I lost weight.... Either way I'm going to start stuffing myself full of food because I don't want to take any chances.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Here's the deal, I've always been a naturally thin guy. I will be shipping out to PLC Seniors 2nd Increment in a few weeks but I am currently a few lbs under weight for my height. Does anybody think they will try to send me home after the initial weigh in? By the way, did the weight standards change? I was at PLC Juniors last summer and was fine with the weight standards. Maybe I lost weight.... Either way I'm going to start stuffing myself full of food because I don't want to take any chances.

I'm not a Marine, or nutritionist, but water weighs roughly 8lbs a gallon. Maybe if you were very well hydrated and slammed a half gallon or so prior to the weigh in, you should be able to weigh a few lbs more. Good luck. :)

Bevo16

pilot
Peanut butter and honey sandwiches, whole milk, Guinness, steak, bacon, potatoes (covered with butter, bacon, sour cream etc).

Get to know them. Make friends.

Phrost_Bite

Future Flyboy
I have been successful with the "slamming a half gallon of water before a weigh-in" metod. However, I would like to avoid it if possible. Having to piss like a horse moments afterwards and being forced to hold it sucks big time. On a brighter note I do get to eat whatever I want with out any consequences! Ahh skinniness... a gift and a curse...

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Transfuse some of my 45 year old blood for yours and you'll be all set making weight.

rich_guy.jpg

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
You will have to make the weight standard by the time you graduate.