• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Will a sea dye marker wreck a swimming pool?

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
so did this ass clown put a swastika on your lawn because you're in the service??...or was it good natured shenanigans?? It was still pretty tasteless on his part even if it wasn't meant to be libelous. If it was deliberatly malicious.....then I say you sling some dog shit in his pool.

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
Damn, a swastika? I'd consider leaving a deuce as the coup de grace with the dye marker....technique only.

ahhh, mumbles beat me to it...

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
"Dootie".....sweet revenge....a plate best served cold.

caddyshack_doody.jpg

Zissou

Banned
OK, I think I'll hit it in the morning. My movers will be here, so hard to deny (PCS time). The real reason is because the neighbor was drunk one night and decided to do a 5' across swastika in my yard with round-up weed killer. Real funny. I'm sure any F-18 oceana pilot on the crosswind turn for rwy 7 saw it. I had to get a huge bag of scott's yard patch and cover it all up. Payback is sooooo much fun. Of course he's not military, otherwise that tasteless practical joke would have had some serious issues.

Oh, and I sold my washer and dryer yesterday to a nice asian guy on craigslist and had to explain the whole thing when he saw it..... what a jerk of a neighbor. As long as thing doesn't do permanent damage- it's ON.

Swastika's arent practical jokes.

A dye marker isnt gonna cut it.

I dont think burning his house down is a good idea. But that was my gut reaction anyway.

Check your PM's.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Zimm...are you Jewish? This seems a bit beyond a joke to me. You might want to consider talking to the cops instead of getting yourself in trouble.

Getting even is great,......right up to the point where the cops come after you.

You're in the right here so far. Don't blow it.

If this is a no-shit back and forth joking thing, then rock on, I guess.

zimm17

Retired
pilot
Funny, I am half jewish. Not taken personally, he actually didn't know about that. Dye marker worked. But, we're doing a second dye marker to be extra funny.

Hahahahahah..

pictures to follow....

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Swastika's arent practical jokes.
I dont think burning his house down is a good idea. But that was my gut reaction anyway.

Check your PM's.

Fire bomb his house..and be like "ahahaha..Dresden..get it?!?" Actually, shitting in his pool would be the best...covered up by the dye marker and flare, when the smoke subsided and this random loaf is floating on the surface..that's the grand finale. I wouldn't screw with you after that.

AJB37

I'd cement his pool... or buy a shit ton of fish and throw it in the crawl space under his house.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Agreed, 50 bucks worth of minnows running loose in his pool would be hilarious...and troublesome.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
v004677rs4xnw7.jpg

- What does 'facha' mean?
- It's slang for "fascist."
- Fascist?
- Don't worry, they call everyone that. Comb your hair, wear a tie, you're a facha. A military uniform? Definitely facha.
- So, facha is something good, then. If it referred to the political movement Mussolini led, I'd be offended. Men wearing this uniform died ridding Europe of fascism.

zimm17

Retired
pilot
Mission accomplished. Don't know how long it'll take to clear up, but I don't really care. Second photo came out weird because I powered down the phone right as it was saving it, but you get the idea...

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 315
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 312