• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Why are there so many fat girls in Kingsville?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
rare21 said:
you must be from a small town

edit: punk go to the nearest gas station and ask where the highway is. lets see if they point you to US 77 or each of the "four lane" streets with numerous stoplights in the city.

reread my post, 4 land DIVIDED road = highway, I even capitalized it for you

US 77, like US 89 leading to Whiting are both 4 lane, divided highways

and no, I'm not from a small town, I'm from Atlanta

rare21

pilot
Contributor
Punk said:
reread my post, 4 land DIVIDED road = highway, I even capitalized it for you

US 77, like US 89 leading to Whiting are both 4 lane, divided highways

and no, I'm not from a small town, I'm from Atlanta

if you think Dogwood is a freaking highway then you're crazy. nuff said.
farva.jpg

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
Dogwood (US 89) its just like US 77 (you're definition of a highway), 4 lanes, with a divider, and stoplights

does the traffic suck? yes, traffic sucks on interstates too

dead_horse.jpg

rare21

pilot
Contributor
Punk said:
Dogwood (US 89) its just like US 77 (you're definition of a highway), 4 lanes, with a divider, and stoplights

does the traffic suck? yes, traffic sucks on interstates too

dead_horse.jpg

77 doesnt have any stoplights and has a speed limit from 55 to 70. So i have no idea what 77 you're talking about. Dogwood is 45 with numerous stoplights. You jet guys just like to be stubborn i guess.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
NOW I GET IT !!! So if you boys have tollways and highways all figured out ... maybe you can tell me --- 'cause I've always wondered: what's a byway? and what's a high-road? a low-road?

second.jpg
stillcoverxs.jpg

But, you DO realize NONE of you will get your Wings if you keep this up ...:) ? It's just not possible.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
i'll have mine in about a month. i dont know about the rest of these white devils. :icon_tong

flynsail

pilot
If you look at a map, it lists 87 and 89 as a state highway (divided). 90 is a U.S. highway.

The whole system of naming is messed up anyways. You park on a driveway, and drive on a parkway?

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
flynsail said:
If you look at a map, it lists 87 and 89 as a state highway (divided). 90 is a U.S. highway.

The whole system of naming is messed up anyways. You park on a driveway, and drive on a parkway?

its all part of the man trying to get you down

US 77 (the one in Texas) has stoplights in the towns (goes from 70 to 35)

rare21

pilot
Contributor
looking at my original post i even put MAJOR HIGHWAY.
"Common sense you know what i'm sayin'?" -Andrew Dice Clay

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
How the hell did this go from fat chicks in Kingsville to whether or not FL-87 was a highway???

Carry on, this is fun to watch.

(BTW, to the indigenous population, it is a highway. :icon_tong My grandmother refuses to drive it because of some "dangerous curve" near Holley. I have yet to find it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.