• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who Is Going To NSI In Feb?

erelislt

Just got an acceptance letter to UC at Denver. Got 2 acceptances of 3 applications so far. Does anyone know how STA-21 office decides to which college you will go? Let's say I mail them 3 acceptance letters with degree plans, which one will they pick? I understand that they look at available space, but what else do they look at?

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
Wow... I will be going Feb 17 through Apr 18th as well. I haven't gotten any Acceptance letters back yet, but I have a few out, and are sending more out on Monday.

erelislt

Wow... I will be going Feb 17 through Apr 18th as well. I haven't gotten any Acceptance letters back yet, but I have a few out, and are sending more out on Monday.

The ones I got was in less than a week and everything was done thru emailing and faxing. If you need more info IM me.

EM1toNFO

None
I just sent all of the stuff out yesterday, except oficial transcripts. I have more transcripts coming. Monday morning I'm going to call and see if I can send them preliminary trascripts via fax and I read on a college or two that they can make their admission decision on those, but the official ones have to be there prior to starting.

erelislt

I just sent all of the stuff out yesterday, except oficial transcripts. I have more transcripts coming. Monday morning I'm going to call and see if I can send them preliminary trascripts via fax and I read on a college or two that they can make their admission decision on those, but the official ones have to be there prior to starting.

Ok, here is what I did ... I e-mailed about 15 schools (admission office) saying I am selected to STA-21 program and I need acceptance letter by the 12th (I e-mailed on the 5th). Obviuosly I worded it much nicer than here :) Out of 15 about 8 responded back the next day, out of those 8, 4 said they would work with me to get that done :) All they asked is fill out online application and have schools fax them my transcripts. Out of those 4, I applied to 2. Now I have two acceptance letters, but getting degree plan is another story. For degree plans they have to receive official transcripts straight from colleges, not you. Mine are already on the way, so I should have 2 degree plans within two weeks.
Hope this helps anyone.

EM1toNFO

None
Yeah, That's true they must be official transcripts, but as long as they are sealed in seperate envelopes and seled with a stamp on the outside, all of the schools that I am applying to said they will accept them.

Tuckster

MIF HUNTER
None
Have fun up there, and don't do anything moronic to get yourself kicked out. It seems there are always 1 or 2 that figure out a way.....anyway good luck to all!

Flyboylance

New VR FTS select
pilot
You would know better than anyone.

Yea we were warned to stay away from the NAPSters, however, nothing was said about OIS students. :D

You would know better than anyone to stay away from the Napsters "BIG RED".. Ha ha.

There is plenty of time to go out and have a good time. Especially if you are in BOOST. We definately had a good time when I was there.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
You would know better than anyone to stay away from the Napsters "BIG RED".. Ha ha.

There is plenty of time to go out and have a good time. Especially if you are in BOOST. We definately had a good time when I was there.

:D

SuccessStory

FY08 STA-21 SNFO SELECT
The lord willing I definitely plan on seeing you guys there Feb 17 til April 18... WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BLAST! Can you imagine? boot camp with time off? Time off to talk about all the funny shit that goes on... and most people over 21... this should be great...

68 Chevelle

MM1 Nuke->FY08 STA-21 NFO Selectee
ET1Nuke Congrats on escaping nuke, I'm a MM2 Nuke that is also escaping to NFO, I'm really looking forward to meeting all the FY-08 Selects I will seel all of you there 17Feb for NSI!

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
Congrats to both of you I know your pain. By the sound of it seems like I am leaving the ELT world at the right time. If I never see the guys in ties again that will be alright.