• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who Is Going To NSI In Feb?

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
I'll be headed off to BOOST with Haubby on the 24th of Feb too!! I'm pumped because I can always use the extra college prep in math and science!

mh53eflyguy

Stashed...again.
I'll be headed off to BOOST with Haubby on the 24th of Feb too!! I'm pumped because I can always use the extra college prep in math and science!

I could too! I just turned 27 in August so I do not have the time to go through BOOST, although I'd like to go!

This is still good because now I will not be killing myself to get all my classes completed! I was expecting a load of 6 Fall, 6 Spring, 6 Summer, and hoping that I'd complete it all in time! Now, I can somewhat reduce the load!

haubby

None
Contributor
I could too! I just turned 27 in August so I do not have the time to go through BOOST, although I'd like to go!

This is still good because now I will not be killing myself to get all my classes completed! I was expecting a load of 6 Fall, 6 Spring, 6 Summer, and hoping that I'd complete it all in time! Now, I can somewhat reduce the load!

Six summer classes? That would be insane

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
It's also not possible! The most classes for summer session that any college I'm aware of will allow you to take is 4 classes or 12 semester hours...

You can take more, but you have to pay for them. The Navy is only going to give you 2 grand in the summer. It's usually a schedule conflict also, especially if you only have a few classes left to take. Slim pickens.

Flamedog

Freshly stashed Ensign
How did you guys find out when you're leaving? When I log in to the STA-21 site I get the "No Data availible" message on everything. Did you guys already get your orders?

Flamedog

Freshly stashed Ensign
Thanks, I just kept logging in and after like the 5th time it showed up. I'm scheduled for NSI 17 Feb to 18 Apr.!!