• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who Is Going To NSI In Feb?

haubby

None
Contributor
I am scheduled to report to 3-Month BOOST on 24 Feb 2008. Graduation date is 23 May 2008.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
NSI/BOOST doesn't matter, just stay away from the 2nd deck. BTW that may grad is just boost, you'll be finishing NSI at the end of July haubby.

user2176

STA-21 Core Selectee FY08
Contributor
Program Start Information

You are scheduled to report to NSI on 17 Feb 2008. Graduation date is 18 Apr 2008. You will receive official notification of your program start date via Navy letter. This information is available for preliminary planning purposes only.
See you then.

haubby

None
Contributor
NSI/BOOST doesn't matter, just stay away from the 2nd deck. BTW that may grad is just boost, you'll be finishing NSI at the end of July haubby.

Thanks for the info fc2spyguy, I figured that, I just copied from the website. Figure I'll have a little time off from end of NSI to the start of the fall semester?

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!

Yea we were warned to stay away from the NAPSters, however, nothing was said about OIS students. :D

haubby

None
Contributor
Why the irregularity in start dates? Do they have multiple BOOST classes going at the same time?

mh53eflyguy

Stashed...again.
"You are scheduled to report to NSI on 17 Feb 2008. Graduation date is 18 Apr 2008. You will receive official notification of your program start date via Navy letter. This information is available for preliminary planning purposes only."

I guess no BOOST for me!