• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who Is Going To NSI In Feb?

mh53eflyguy

Stashed...again.
Wow...We grad this week..... Oh. BTW... I won a "NSI SuperSquad" T-shirt, did you? =)

Didn't think So!
N. A. S. T. Y.

vicariousrider

War Eagle!
Ha! get those "losers" from Oscar... The only thing they won, was LAST place!!

:D

True.

4 more days. Foooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuur more days.

I gotta admit, though, it seems like some people took this really, really seriously - almost to a fault. It just seemed like quite a few people were out to stab each other in the back. I guess that happens when you're stuck in the moment.

Anyways, congrats to everyone here who's graduating NSI this week! YOU NASTY THINGS!!

. o O (and the spirit of the Class Officer will always live on :D)

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
It says on the NSI website that we will be using Navy issue PT gear until issued our new uniforms. Does this include the new navy PT gear that is being issued right now or the old nasty white t-shirts with the blue swim trunks? Please answer truthfully because I don't want to show up looking like a booter if I don't have to.

Thanks!

k_smittay

It says on the NSI website that we will be using Navy issue PT gear until issued our new uniforms. Does this include the new navy PT gear that is being issued right now or the old nasty white t-shirts with the blue swim trunks? Please answer truthfully because I don't want to show up looking like a booter if I don't have to.

Thanks!

Old PT gear.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
Congrats to everyone.. We GRAD in the am... Wheels up soon afterward... Fair winds and following seas shipmates...

EM1(SW)NUKE...

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
I know we have a topic on the subject but still, how was NSI for your group. Anything we should know for the May guys.

Thanks

vicariousrider

War Eagle!
Things to know for May?

This will blow your mind...

#1. Avoid Communism in your room.

#2. You will learn to love green stains on your uniform.

#3. You will do many jumping jacks. MANY.

#4. One ship, one screw, one crew.

That's it for right now. I'm sure others will chime in :D

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
lol not sure what you guys all mean but I will make sure to take it into consideration. Hope it was fun for you guys.

Flamedog

Freshly stashed Ensign
Things to know for May?

This will blow your mind...

#1. Avoid Communism in your room. Communism=junk food, but you aren't supposed to have ANY food in your room

#2. You will learn to love green stains on your uniform. In case you haven't heard, there are geese everywhere...EVERYWHERE. So, where does their crap go? EVERYWHERE! Have fun doing army crawls!

#3. You will do many jumping jacks. MANY. You'll see, it's pretty self explanitory.

#4. One ship, one screw, one crew. Not sure about that one either, maybe it was a divisional thing...??

That's it for right now. I'm sure others will chime in :D

...Your next execise will be...push-ups...

Oh yea, the Navy apparently doesn't use aircraft either...except to use AIM-9's for electronic warfare. :icon_tong (Weps class, No kidding.)