• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Seiko Wednesday with my 6309-7049 [1986] from the NASWF NEX...headed out with the local Cincinnati dadskatesquad on my G&S [1981] and survived...and bought a dadskatesquad t-shirt to celebrate...

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My 6139-7002 just came back from depot level maintenance. Acquired in Singapore on first deployment 1982. 140 Singapore dollars. Think that was about $75 USD at the time. It has been inop for over 25 years. That is an original repair coupon, not honored by Seiko USA. Cost about as much as the watch is worth to repair. But it has sentimental value. Wore it for many years, long after I got off active duty. Now if I can just figure out how to remove a link from the bracelet. Hard to believe my wrist is smaller than when I was 26 years old.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
In honor of Speedy Tuesday, watching the 2019 release of Apollo 11 - the suit-up of Mike Collins provides some great Speedy shots! (Ripped Blue Ray DVD to computer, allowing screen snips)