• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Must be nice having that ATC button actually work on your MCDU ?
True…but I’m still adjusting to having it…and using it. I don’t remember having it in the MD-88/90…or if it was there, we didn’t use it. Also, I’m still adjusting to having the ACARS in the MCDU…the ACARS was in a separate location/unit on the MD-88/90.

Are you on the P-8?

LATE ENTRY: No shoe shine comment? I shined the left shoe up special for Speedy Tuesday…but I didn’t shine the right shoe since I knew it wasn’t going to be in the pic. I’m an excellent planner…and slacker. :D

Last edited:

TF7325

pilot
Contributor
True…but I’m still adjusting to having it…and using it. I don’t remember having it in the MD-88/90…or if it was there, we didn’t use it. Also, I’m still adjusting to having the ACARS in the MCDU…the ACARS was in a separate location/unit on the MD-88/90.

Are you on the P-8?

LATE ENTRY: No shoe shine comment? I shined the left shoe up special for Speedy Tuesday…but I didn’t shine the right shoe since I knew it wasn’t going to be in the pic. I’m an excellent planner…and slacker. :D
I was told not to encourage you on the last post... just following orders lol ?

And affirm, I'm on the mighty Poseidon. No ACARS for us, but then again can't expect the Navy to pay extra for the niceties ?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
I was told not to encourage you on the last post... just following orders lol ?

And affirm, I'm on the mighty Poseidon. No ACARS for us, but then again can't expect the Navy to pay extra for the niceties ?
So what happens if you mash the ATC button on the P-8?

Nothing?

Party-poppers deploy?

LATE ENTRY: @ChuckMK23 ’s orders are crap…he only has one Speedmaster…I have four Speedmasters…and he commissioned through one of those ridiculous NROTC programs.

Last edited:

TF7325

pilot
Contributor
So what happens if you mash the ATC button on the P-8?

Nothing?

Party-poppers deploy?
I wish party poppers deployed, but alas, nothing happens. Boeing should have just blanked out that button, but that would have cost extra lol

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Dang…got COVID…used my 145.022-71 to do the 15 minute home test timing. The wife unit says I have to wear a mask in the house…no problem…matchy-matchy Hooters hat/mask combo to the rescue. Holy cow…I’m freezing…good thing I have the 1986 AOCS issued G-1…

482650FE-7DF3-4B89-9E5D-CB753E7A0D0C.jpeg

2CE6410F-3D2A-485D-88BB-EDF444C00547.jpeg

99BF163E-9944-4DD0-A43C-45F9537D48A3.jpeg