• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Hey @mad dog, is this a good version of the Speedmaster to buy?

What's the Exchange price?

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot

This is exactly what you want. I'm sure it's an awesome deal.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
I want to hear others coffee and relief stories (that means you @Brett327 !!)

View attachment 36620
While flying the Griz-O-Copter across ‘Mercia I was several ounces of coffee in when I felt the need, the need to wee. I was pretty sure I could make it another 1/2 hour (my distance to my next fuel stop) but once that thought gets into your brain all you want to do is let it go. Well, there is no SAS or autopilot in an Enstrom so the plastic bottle/baggy micturition isn’t going to happen but…I can land almost anywhere! I was over New Mexico so it was easy finding a “remote” LZ so down I went - business done I was back in the air and on my way. No fuss, no muss.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor

Affirm…it’s one of the iterations of the current Moonwatch. I purchased the exact same one several months ago at a local Omega AD. The NEX price is ridiculously hot…it’s like a sore dick…you can’t beat it.

Waveoff

Per Diem Mafia
None
For the P-8 bubbas, a friend sent this to me. Looks better than the initial P-8 design, but I still think they could have done a lot more to include the actual poseidon head, put "A" in dark font after the 8 on the dial, etc. Or...actually use the Bremont boeing models in their own lineup.

Attachments

• bremont.PNG
    bremont.PNG
    368.1 KB · Views: 32

MIDREGS

A few hours and several brain cells later, I’ve finished this thread.

Conclusions:
1) I’m not buying a nice watch until I have wings.
2) I need to find the Japanese market 6306-7001 version of the iconic 6309-7040 to match my new Japanese market seiko.