• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
That patch is awesome!
I know!

I made @ChuckMK23 give it to me. He showed up at the house one day wearing it on one of his flight jackets…I was like WTFO, you flew H-46s…NOT H-60s…you need to give that really cool Scooby-Doo Mystery Machine H-60 patch to me because I flew SH-60Bs.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
I know!

I made @ChuckMK23 give it to me. He showed up at the house one day wearing it on one of his flight jackets…I was like WTFO, you flew H-46s…NOT H-60s…you need to give that really cool Scooby-Doo Mystery Machine H-60 patch to me because I flew SH-60Bs.
You MUST get one of these for @ChuckMK23 to make it a fair exchange!

658118ED-41DA-4B26-9D4D-FD0D1526D93E.jpeg

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Double dog Speedy Tuesday with some color for a grey December day in Cincinnati…1861 and 3861 respectively…

View attachment 36987

Double dipping on double dog Speedy Tuesday! So…I was at the gym working out…and some meat heads were going to kick sand in my face because I could only do one plate on the tricep machine…BUT…they noticed that I was wearing two Speedmasters…and they did not kick sand in my face! YAY!!!
:thumbsup:

19F6A6B7-C44F-4659-BFAA-7089FE572FC3.jpeg

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
hahah who the f takes these pics for you mad dog?
For that pic, I recruited a friend of mine who is a retired and fellow former Cincinnati Police Officer. I talk to him fairly often at the gym and I gave him the briefing on what I needed to do regarding that pic…both Speedmasters needed to be visible as well as the single plate on the tricep machine. Initially, he was curious as to why I was wearing two watches…but then it all made sense once I gave him the briefing and he was happily compliant.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
For that pic, I recruited a friend of mine who is a retired and fellow former Cincinnati Police Officer. I talk to him fairly often at the gym and I gave him the briefing on what I needed to do regarding that pic…both Speedmasters needed to be visible as well as the single plate on the tricep machine. Initially, he was curious as to why I was wearing two watches…but then it all made sense once I gave him the briefing and he was happily compliant.

hahaha this is amazing. Man I wish we flew for the same company so I could fly a trip with you