• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What's your favorite micro brew

sodajones

Combat Engineer
Widmer hefeweizen is my current favorite followed closely by Deschutes Mirrior Pond Pale Ale.

What's your favorite?

CumminsPilot

VA...not so bad
pilot
Deschutes Abyss. A buddy has a 6-pack in the mail to me right now. :)

On the "not rich in micros" east coast, Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
DICK DANGER ALE .... Centralia, WA.

From the company website: "Our flagship beer. A large percentage of black malt gives this distinctive ale its dark brown/black color and that slightly roasted flavor. Magnum hops provide a backbone of bitterness and large additions of Mt. Hood hops later in the boil come right through in the finish.

The result is a highly drinkable dark ale which bridges the gap between pale and porter.
"

54029867.jpg

It's smooth, smooth, & smooth again. It's Guinness w/ a heart AND a soul from the land of the free, home of the brave ....

I have replaced all of the blood in my body w/ this extra-fine ale. I have since changed my middle name to: "DANGER"

CAMike

None
Contributor
Marin Brewing Company (Larkspur CA) Blueberry Ale. Owner Brendan Moylan is a stand up gent from college. He also owns Moylan's, a little further North on the 101 in Novato. He really is an artist in the brewing world with his many Gold Medal winning creations. Too many good ones to focus on just one.

sodajones

Combat Engineer
Also have to recommend Fat Tire by New Belgium brewery which is currently doing a good job of intoxicating me.

KBayDog

Russian River's Pliny the Younger.

Since Younger is available for only about two hours a decade, I enjoy Russian River's Pliny the Elder quite often.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Soon to be my own...wife got the homebrew kit for me for Xmas...Giddie up. Airwarriors Ale...mmmm....