• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What percentage get caboose duty?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Could you go N scale for better availability?

Limited in space. To get everything I want in the layout, z scale works.

I can't just start anything simply, I always have to be complicated. But I am going the DCC route to ease the wiring learning curve.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Speaking of choo-choos....

Are any of you in Europe with a local address that want to mail order a z scale locomotive from a German shop for me? They don't mail order to the U.S. I'll either submit the order myself using your address or paypal you the money. Also the shipping money to U.S.

I just found someone off another site I frequent willing to do this. Problem solved.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Limited in space. To get everything I want in the layout, z scale works.

I can't just start anything simply, I always have to be complicated. But I am going the DCC route to ease the wiring learning curve.
Right on, wasn't sure if maybe N could fit in a pinch.
My dad and I made a huge HO layout when I was kid. One of these days I'd like to do a nice N scale layout.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well...maybe Lionel will release a version of the caboose...and I can add it to my small collection of Lionel Navy rolling stock...and play pretend good deal job...
Buy a can of blue spray paint....problem solved. ???

taxi1

pilot
I've had one of these pulling one of those running laps around the tree at Christmas time for years and years.

OIP.I_2Vry8JugobDQLk2DdatAHaE8

d_3529.jpg

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
I've had one of these pulling one of those running laps around the tree at Christmas time for years and years.

OIP.I_2Vry8JugobDQLk2DdatAHaE8

d_3529.jpg
Yeppers...we do the laps around the tree at Christmas time as well...drives the wife unit bonkers due to the loudness of the rolling action as well as due to some dude frequently activating the locomotive’s horn...