• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What percentage get caboose duty?

exNavyOffRec

They should give the nuke waste to Erik Estrada's career. You'd never see it again.
funny story, I attended a Hispanic event on behalf of my company several years ago, they had some Hispanic gold medalist there as a guest speaker and of course they had security to make sure no one did anything they shouldn't, the guy running the event told me and my coworker that last year Erik Estrada was the guest and that the security around him was primarily to keep him away from the women LOL

taxi1

pilot
Well...maybe Lionel will release a version of the caboose...and I can add it to my small collection of Lionel Navy rolling stock...and play pretend good deal job...

View attachment 30197

View attachment 30198
Need a miniature Jon Voight doll for that setup.

a802070fff22c91cf48931e3b6d6fdcd.jpg

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Speaking of choo-choos....

Are any of you in Europe with a local address that want to mail order a z scale locomotive from a German shop for me? They don't mail order to the U.S. I'll either submit the order myself using your address or paypal you the money. Also the shipping money to U.S.

COVID boredom has me trying my hand at electric trains. Since I'm in a condo, z scale size is good to have a decent layout. I want an AMTRAK train since I took one in 2019 from CA to NY for my daughter's wedding. The only place I can find with the right engine/paint job is the shop in Germany as it was a limited run and sold out quickly. In fact, this is the only shop I can find it in anywhere.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Speaking of choo-choos....

Are any of you in Europe with a local address that want to mail order a z scale locomotive from a German shop for me? They don't mail order to the U.S. I'll either submit the order myself using your address or paypal you the money. Also the shipping money to U.S.

COVID boredom has me trying my hand at electric trains. Since I'm in a condo, z scale size is good to have a decent layout. I want an AMTRAK train since I took one in 2019 from CA to NY for my daughter's wedding. The only place I can find with the right engine/paint job is the shop in Germany as it was a limited run and sold out quickly. In fact, this is the only shop I can find it in anywhere.
Could you go N scale for better availability?