• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What if Guam were to capsize...???

phrogpilot73

Wow. People elected someone who for some reason can't figure out that the word he's looking for is "narrowest", thinks Guam will capsize, and sounds like he's stoned. I no longer will complain about politicians. They're just serving the idiots that choose them.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, it could be worse, he defeated former Representative Cynthia McKinney whose seat he now holds.

phrogpilot73

Repost, merged... Damn, statesman - you should know better.... How's flight school going? Has Padre Island capsized yet?

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Sorry about that just landed mind is still a little hazy, didnt think to check all the new posts....

To answer your question though:

We had a scare yesterday... Thankfully we moved some houses around, redistributed the weight... Oh yeah and we stopped taking LSD, which significantly reduced our concerns that islands capsize...

exhelodrvr

pilot
Is Hawaii in any danger? Is there anything in the SDO's manual to cover "Impending Island Capsizement"?

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Is Hawaii in any danger? Is there anything in the SDO's manual to cover "Impending Island Capsizement"?
Well no point in implementing the emergency destruction plan, considering all your classified is going to be BURIED UNDER A HUGE FREAKING ISLAND.

GroundPounder

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the entire state of Georgia. The sad thing is that Cynthia McKinnie, and her father are more bat shit crazy than this guy. I was waiting for the Admiral to start looking around for the candid camera crew.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the entire state of Georgia. The sad thing is that Cynthia McKinnie, and her father are more bat shit crazy than this guy. I was waiting for the Admiral to start looking around for the candid camera crew.

Likewise. It's embarassing. There are 3 or 4 districts in Georgia where this passes as sane/professional/statesmanship/etc.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
..... The sad thing is that Cynthia McKinney, and her father are more bat shit crazy than this guy. I was waiting for the Admiral to start looking around for the candid camera crew.
Really?? Bat-shit comparison w/ McKinney?? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE ???

I dunno about 'bats' ... but this guy is dumber than whale shit on the bottom of the deep blue sea ...

The biggest 'laugh' to be seen was the Admiral and those seated behind him trying to keep a straight face ...

Gus Gorilla

You know... I went to Guam on a port call 3 or 4 times. One time I thought it had actually tipped over, but then realized I had just fallen off my stool. I still swear it got a little shaky real late at night. You guys be careful out there.