• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What do you do during the wait?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
6 years to get through training? Those that know me know I took the short bus through training, but it didn't take me 6 years. Sheesh. I stopped reading after I hit three factual errors.

four o two

None
Anyone from the press asks me about A-pool, I'll gladly tell them they're free to contact the Public Affairs Office on base, then pull a Michael J. Fox "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?" and run the other way.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Anyone from the press asks me about A-pool, I'll gladly tell them they're free to contact the Public Affairs Office on base, then pull a Michael J. Fox "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?" and run the other way.

These days, his run probably looks more like a wiggle.

Brett

Reactions: Tom

MasterBates

Drive by divorce
Kicked out of house.
Forced by navy to pay insane $$ for support and feeding of beached whale
Pay out ass for lawyers..
Get faced with quite possibly being bankrupted by alimony..

Thats about where we are at..

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
6 years to get through training? Those that know me know I took the short bus through training, but it didn't take me 6 years. Sheesh. I stopped reading after I hit three factual errors.

I think thats including the 4 year spent at USNA, plus 2 yrs for flight training. I could be wrong. I cant believe they actually wrote an article on this. WE'RE EXPOSED! Well, I had my fun in A-pool. So many hangovers while mustering. *tear

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
beach, beer, dodge cougars @ seville (or maybe not:icon_wink ), sober up, muster (keep khaki's + razor in car if necessary), dodge stash job, sleep

Repeat

DODGING cougars? Suck that sh!t up man, they're uninhibited.

MasterBates

I MIGHT be in flight school for 2 years, being a inter pipeline retread. I did the entire helo syllabus back in 02, and am doing essentially the entire E2C2 syllabus now.

I might be thru 3 months faster than a new guy, not counting pools. (I don't do pools)

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
Shoot, if you count pool time, it'll take me about 2.5 years.