• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What did you get from Santa for Christmas 2020?

HuggyU2

None
I believe this is the company that produces our U-2 tail flash. They look good.
Just make sure they put the plaque on upside up. ??‍♂️

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I'll keep them in mind. I still have a -60 tail paddle that I have failed to hang on the wall, so I guess that needs to happen first.

RobLyman

- hawk Pilot
pilot
None
Never too soon to start planning for next Christmas- or Father’s Day. This will be on my list:

View attachment 34434
"I'd like a large Ramius on wheat and a medium on white."

"Sorry. One ping. One ping only."

---walks away hungry ---

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
"I'd like a large Ramius on wheat and a medium on white."

"Sorry. One ping. One ping only."

---walks away hungry ---
The existence of this T-shirt probably constitutes a copyright violation of some sort against Paramount, or the Clancy/Connery estates. Good times. /buzzkill :)

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
As a 24+ year Jeep driver, curious about the model year and asking price. Have you had a Jeep previously? That thing is going to be a handful as a daily driver, if that's the intent.

I'm actively looking to upgrade my 2012 JK (below) to a new-ish JL before I push out to Kauai this Summer (white TJ (bottom) was my Ensign-mobile... photographed in roughly the same spot 12 years ago in the Black Rock Desert).

View attachment 34251View attachment 34252
It’s official. Drove up to NY to check it out and get comfortable with it then coordinated transport back to MD. It is a handful in a good way, but intention isn’t for it to be a daily driver. Considering changing the wheels and tires for something less aggressive, like BFG Mud Terrains. Kids seem to think that stinger on the front is part of their jungle gym.

Attachments

• F585D40E-A959-4180-B220-21FC9E9DB5E8.jpeg
    F585D40E-A959-4180-B220-21FC9E9DB5E8.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 13

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It’s official. Drove up to NY to check it out and get comfortable with it then coordinated transport back to MD. It is a handful in a good way, but intention isn’t for it to be a daily driver. Considering changing the wheels and tires for something less aggressive, like BFG Mud Terrains. Kids seem to think that stinger on the front is part of their jungle gym.
Yeah, Jeeps are just a different driving experience. It's definitely a more "hands on," and I definitely won't trust just anyone to drive it unless they know what to expect... vibes, bump steer, counter-steer during aggressive braking, etc.

Looks like a sweet Jeep, though. I run 35" BFG MTs, and they're still a pretty aggressive/noisy tread on the highway. Recommend frequent tire rotation (every 8-10K).